Thursday, July 13, 2023

Gained weight back, feeling highly discouraged

5'2 female, 25, sw 255, cw 200

I'm starting my weight loss journey once again after successfully losing 80lbs in 2020. I went through a program called slim4life initially but found the program to be too restrictive and dealt with some very rude employees there, so I only generally followed their advice. In March 2020, I was 250 and got down to my lowest weight ever as an adult of 175 by Thanksgiving. I've been overweight my entire life and that was the only time I was ever able to actually lose any weight after years and years of failed attempts. I was able to keep the weight off until around a year ago and have slowly regained until hitting 200 again today.

Thankfully, I have a very supportive boyfriend that is going to help me start tracking calories, and I purchased a treadmill to walk while working from home. I'm trying to stay between 1200-1500 calories per day but I'm feeling very nervous because calorie tracking has never worked for me I'm the past and led to disordered eating habits. Yesterday, I only ate about 950 calories, and it was a relatively typical day. Seeing that 200 on the scale again is honestly heartbreaking, but I know that I can lose the weight again. Encouragement, advice, and thoughts are welcome.

submitted by /u/klyoliphant
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/x1keaCt

No comments:

Post a Comment