Sunday, July 23, 2023

Can anyone relate?

Anybody lost a significant amount of weight (100+lbs), not at the “healthy” bmi but according to blood work you’re pretty much healthy, but still want to lose weight?

I went from 300lbs down to 187, stuck there for the past month. Goal weight 160. 5’5 23F. According to my blood work, I’m no longer considered diabetic, everything is amazing except my iron which I’m taking supplements for. Always had this issue even before weight loss.

Obviously my body changed, but everyone around me is telling me to stop losing weight, that I look fine etc. but we are so used to seeing ourselves that it can take our brain a while to catch up. I don’t know why I just wanna get down to 160. I still have fat on my tummy and my curves are starting to show but it’s still hard to show it under some of my fat. My legs still rub and get dark in between. I really feel like losing 27lbs will help me in those areas. I know there’s somewhat of a “set point” theory, where your body gets comfortable at a weight which could be based off genetics, but when I look at for example my niece, who is 19 and possibly 150lbs, but taller then me (maybe 5’6) her shape is immaculate. Like I’m jealous lowkey. Maybe that’s why I am stuck on that number, hoping to lowkey look like her🤦🏾‍♀️ I know that probably sounds bad but I really feel like my full potential is at a smaller weight. Can this all be mental? Anyone gone through something similar ?

submitted by /u/Thatcanadianchickk
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/CGYUB6l

No comments:

Post a Comment