Tuesday, July 25, 2023

breasts shrinking after weight loss

I’m going to lose 70lbs (83 overall) and whilst trying to have very minimal expectations, I am wondering how much my breasts could change? I currently have DDs, obviously I’m aware they’re (hopefully) not going to shrink so much I’ll be an A cup or something (no hate- this is just very small compared to my current cup size which I like).

I’ve heard women (who have lost similar weights to my goal or more) say to be completely prepared to lose the majority of your chest, but I’ve also heard from other women that their breasts maybe dropped one cup size, again, these are women who have lost similar weight.

I know that there’s no way of knowing until I’m at my goal, but I’m just curious as I’ve heard one thing and also the complete opposite. I guess my question is how did weight loss affect your breasts?

submitted by /u/Distinct-Clerk4921
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/402LfZA

No comments:

Post a Comment