Friday, July 7, 2023

Bunch of little NSVs

Hi all. Just wanna share some nice things.

I'm doing strict OMAD, 1200cal a day. (I've got medical oversight so nobody panic.) In three weeks, I've had one cheat day. I'm also hitting the treadmill a few times a week, 11-12% incline and 3-3.5mph speed.

I had to punch new holes in my belt. It's a good thing I had three holes punched at once - I'm already at the second new hole.

My button up shirts are all sagging. I had a couple that were starting to get too tight to wear, and now they're both comfortable and have a bit of extra room.

I had to break my OMAD for a social and, for maybe the first time in my life, I felt nauseated because of how much I ate (I had a chicken sandwich and fries, and couldn't finish the fries).

I've logged my calories every single day for three weeks. Also a probable first-ever for me.

I'm seeing my GF for the first time since starting my weight loss regime, and I'm hoping to surprise her with how much I've shrunk. Wish me luck!

submitted by /u/TrumpetMatt
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/N0btvXK

No comments:

Post a Comment