Friday, July 7, 2023

Counting Calories is Holding me Back

Been on my weight loss journey as a 5’5 240lbs female who struggles with binge eating and PCOS for about three months. I’ve lost some weight and have been feeling pretty good but I’ve come across many obstacles. The biggest one of all is calorie counting. It’s not staying under my limit, it’s tracking it. Having to go into my app, search the internet for a possible estimate of the calories, and then tracking something that could potentially be the correct calorie intake. It’s especially hard when going out to eat with friends and secretly being on your phone finding an option that is in your calorie range. Honestly the whole process is so tedious and discouraging. I wish I could eat healthy without the whole calorie thing. Does anyone else struggle with this?

submitted by /u/maggiethenolia
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/9xerbsQ

No comments:

Post a Comment