Friday, July 7, 2023

Help needed....please no judgement

Okay so here goes.....I need help to know how to lose weight. I'm at my heaviest and feel I'm at my rock bottom. I am a 38 yo female, 5ft 7, weigh almost 24 stone. I NEED to lose weight, I don't sleep properly, I'm tired ALL the time, ache and sore, bad feet and ankles. I can feel my quality of life slipping away from me.

Thing is, it sounds stupid but I feel like I don't know how to lose weight. This weight has piled on over the years and I've never successfully lost any weight. I need someone to tell me without any sarcasm or judgement something I can do to just start and keep it up. I suspect I may have undiagnosed ADHD so I struggle to keep up with things, stay motivated. I don't enjoy cooking, at this point it feels like a chore so the easier the better.

Couple of things I should say, I have pcos so am constantly hungry even when I've just eaten and apparently weight loss would be harder snd slower for me? In terms of exercise even walking hurts me now ☹️ my back and feet etc. And food feels like the ONLY pleasure in my life right now as I go through marriage problems and having a child diagnosed with something that I just can't seem to accept and come to terms with.

submitted by /u/BrokenArrows9
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/jcsOEbo

No comments:

Post a Comment