Friday, July 7, 2023

Officially hit onederland

(19f) I woke up this morning and weighed myself and I am officially down 45 pounds, finally below 200! (Starting weight was 244.)

Two days before I started HEALTHY cico in February, I had ZERO plans to change my life so drastically. So much so, that on New years, I didn’t even make a resolution or goal to lose weight or eat healthy.

I don’t even know what changed that day in my mind to make me finally do what I thought was so impossible, but I’m thankful everyday that I was strong enough to stick it out and try as hard as I have.

I’ve been overweight for as long as I can remember, and I was obese all through high school. My mom never had a good understanding of what healthy weight loss was, although her intentions were always for the best, a lot of the time her ignorance would wind up setting me back. A lot of my life I’ve been fad diet to fad diet, my mom even put me in hypnotism and holistic pill/vitamin taking cus I was so self hating and depressed. Atkins, military, vegan, pescatarian, gluten free, juicing, weight watchers, and many more. And I know you can lose weight on those, but I would lose 10 pounds, cheat, and just sob and sob for the week after.

Just putting myself through misery and for a lot of it, I was 11-15, it was shattering to my self esteem. I felt like I had no discipline or self respect, how could someone diet for years and still be obese?

But that’s all past me now, cico saved my self esteem. My relationship with food is so beautiful now, I can say with absolute certainty that a part of me is made whole now just because I was able to prove to myself that I could and can do it, and I never had to suffer in the first place.

submitted by /u/Peeweefanclub
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2vmjrQU

No comments:

Post a Comment