Thursday, July 6, 2023

My first recipe ingredients I have created for weight loss.

Yogurt

5.9 carb 6 fat 13 protein

Oats

27 carb 2.5 fat 5 protein

Oat Milk

16 carb 5 fat 3 protein

Whey Protein - 200 Cal

8 carb 3 fat 30 protein

Granola

20g carb 5 fat 3 protein

Carbs - 76.9g

Fat - 21.5g

Protein - 54g

These oats have taught me a lesson about calorie counting, I estimated around how much calories I believed there would be in the oats and I guessed around 500 calories.

I measured out the ingredients and got a grand total of 740 calories.

It’s a bit scary how many calories you could be eating above your limit. That’s why I believe that if you’re not measuring your food, you should aim for around 500 calories less from your deficit.

This experiment made me realize that oats are too heavy and therefor I will not be eating them.

I’ll just chug two shakers of protein. 👍

submitted by /u/Jooshua28
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/WTgGFqo

No comments:

Post a Comment