Wednesday, July 19, 2023

Had a great weigh in

6ft4in 196lb male

So I do a dexa scan twice a year, it helps me look back at the last 6 months and see if what I was doing was as good as I hoped(I also like numbers) or if I made a major mistake(this has happened at least twice)

These scans are a huge help and have allowed me to tune a long term diet that allows me to achieve my goals in a healthy manner

Anyway, did the scan and since my last scan(~4-5 months ago) I lost 8lbs of fat and Actually gained 8 lbs of muscle, this was the first time I managed to gain muscle while losing fat(usually it's been balancing losing muscle to losing fat)

I am super happy that I seemed to of hit this magic spot these last few months and that I seemed to of found what works for me

I am also two years consistent now with a steady weight loss, my original starting weight was 265lbs

submitted by /u/KnownStatistician278
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/1pikBgo

No comments:

Post a Comment