Tuesday, July 18, 2023

Weight loss comes with hair loss?

Hey everyone! Over the past 7 weeks, I am have been exercising daily. Along with that, I have also been dieting. I cut down down my food significantly. Over the course of 7 weeks, I have lost 5 pounds. Although it is a small but good achievement, I have lost a significant amount of hair. This is really concerning to me because I had thick, long hair. I am about to enter my 20s soon and I can’t wrap my head around how much of hair loss I have suffered. My hair is so thin right now, I am in absolute tears. This is killing me and I don’t know what to do.

I have started to take biotin supplements. I don’t know how well they work.

I have also started to take a protein shake supplement.

Am I consuming protein the right way? Any suggestions would be a great help. For reference I am 185 lbs. my goal for the time being is 170. How do I lose weight without losing my hair in handfuls? Any advice would be much appreciated.

submitted by /u/Longjumping_Soup5521
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/cQCM29Z

No comments:

Post a Comment