Sunday, July 9, 2023

I need help from my neurodivergent/autistic peeps

Alright my friends. How do you not turn this into a hyperfixation? I’m 35, type 2 diabetic, autistic, I’m on ozempic and doing really well on it so for the first time I’m like actually able to eat less and not be completely miserable. SW 228 on May 18, CW 211. But. Today I realized I’m massively hyperfixating and it’s causing some major issues because I’m just like, well, math says that if I just don’t eat at all then I’ll lose such and such amount of weight which will have my prediction for hitting my goal weight spreadsheet super happy. But like. Having only eaten 90 cal by like 3 in the afternoon is not healthy for me.

How can I just be normal about weight loss so i don’t get into disordered eating habits?

submitted by /u/tasareinspace
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/OrBN84Z

No comments:

Post a Comment