Sunday, September 3, 2023

Caloric intake advice

Hey everyone, new here but have enjoyed reading through all your posts and support in the comments.

I'm just looking for solid advice on my calorie deficit as I have tried lots of calculation websites and they vary depending on the timespan.

I am male, 24 years old, 6ft2 and 255 pounds (115.6kg) my goal weight right now is 200 pounds (90kg)

Using a calculator online I've been told 3565 calories is my maintenance. I have also put in that my exercise level is Moderate as I currently go to the gym 3 times per week + a few lunch time walks here and there. If someone who is clued up on this can explain to me what the deficit really is and how to navigate it once weight loss starts that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

submitted by /u/ToniBaloni98
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/NuJV5Tx

No comments:

Post a Comment