Sunday, September 3, 2023

Any men here improve their erectile function after significant weight loss? (NSFW)

Highest Weight: 241 Current Weight: 221 Goal Weight: 170

Looking for some motivational stories from men who have lost weight and improved their boner quality. Women who have observed changes in their partners are welcome to comment. How were your erections before and how were they after weight loss?

Basically, I've been overweight for around 8-9 years. Initially, I was 35 lbs overweight and stayed this way for years. Then, like many others, I gained a bunch during covid and ballooned up to 240. I recently lost 20 lbs, and I have 50 more pounds to lose. I just feel like my boners have become weak sauce over the years due to weight gain. I know it can affect erectile function a lot due to testosterone and circulation, so just wanna hear from other men if they've experienced good improvement. Thanks.

submitted by /u/Hot_Sky_6155
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/m4t3YIe

No comments:

Post a Comment