Wednesday, September 6, 2023

Feeling really deflated at this weeks lack of weight loss.

As per the title, I'm feeling really down about this week of weight loss.

I started out at 260.14lbs and am now down to 243.61lbs in four weeks, which I know is really good. However, I've only lost 1lbs this week and it's hit hard. I've since gone back and checked my TDEE and realised I need to be eating less calories, but I was only really going over my calorie limit inadverdantly by 163 calories a day and I have been going on 30 minute brisk walks every day this week.

I just don't know what I'm doing wrong and I'm feeling really miserable and scared that I'm at a plataue, but I don't know what I need to do to jump start myself again.

I know I had my period this week, but that has never stopped me from losing weight before, as in I have always been able to lose at least 2lbs when I'm on my period.

I'm also worried because it's making me feel like I need to fall into disordered eating habits, but I know I can't do that and won't do that. My head is just feeling all over the place and I really don't know where to go from here.

Any advice?

submitted by /u/katomb14
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/S8jO7Ic

No comments:

Post a Comment