Wednesday, September 6, 2023

Anyone else become more physically aware of their bodies after weight loss?

The title sounds incredibly dumb, because OFC you're going to start being more aware of your body during weight loss, you HAVE to.

But it's a really weird feeling. I knew I was chubby, but I didn't FEEL like I was fat. Now I've lost almost 30 pounds and I feel more aware of the fat on my body. I feel my stomach poking out further than it should, the chubbiness of my legs and thighs where it shouldn't be chubby and most of all, the weight of my body against my ankles.

It feels like I've been blinded by delusion before. I've lost weight and yet I feel bigger, in a sense. I feel the fat that's not supposed to be there even more and it feels out of place. I'm not sure how I was ever at the point where I thought being bigger than what I currently am was acceptable.

submitted by /u/Interesting_Bit_2208
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/f1oQx9A

No comments:

Post a Comment