Wednesday, September 6, 2023

How to kick the “I’ll start tomorrow” mindset and stay motivated from falling off the healthy bandwagon?

Hi, 30 (F) here, who for the last year, has been floating around 155lbs. Weight loss, healthy eating, and working out seems like it’s on my mind 24/7… I feel like I’m in this never ending cycle of eating healthy, working out, & doing great for a few days to completely self sabotaging. Then it’s always, I’ll start tomorrow, next week, after XYZ occasion, etc.

Any tips/tricks to kick this shitty habit? I usually do pretty good with working out, but keeping my diet in check seems to be the harder part (guilty of the late night, before bed, snack binging). I not only want to drop a few lbs, but also FEEL better when I eat better and move my body more. However, despite knowing that, it’s easy to fall into old habits.

What keeps you motivated? Did you have an “ah ha!” Moment to where you finally stuck to something that worked for you?

submitted by /u/Relative_Act3198
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/zF4y3qk

No comments:

Post a Comment