Friday, September 8, 2023

I start once again. Getting back on that horse

I've lost weight before in 2020. Like 65-70 pounds in 4-5 months. But like all addictions, it came back and I've gained most of it back. But today I start my journey up again, after many failed attempts. I just had my last fast food meal, and deleted all of the apps. And just to be more focused on the goal at hand, my social medias too. I believe I can do this. I've done it before but this time I have the knowledge of failure so it will be different. I can do this. I have before. My only issue is the crippling self doubt I deal with and the same issue I dealt with last time which was not thinking I was doing enough and not noticing my weight loss, I honestly remember, not thinking I lost weight, and only realizing way after when I looked at Photos. It’s kind of crazy how the mind plays tricks on you like that.. but yeah I really want this, more than anything in the world. This issue weighs me down and everything that I love (horrible pun) and messes up my confidence and respect which are things I need, especially at my age.

submitted by /u/SadInitial7802
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/WKYOVCj

No comments:

Post a Comment