Friday, September 8, 2023

Genuine question about not losing weight

Hi all, i weight 241lbs and really want to trim down to around the 215-225 range.

I’ve been on a mission to lose weight for almost a year now, I walk at least 10k steps a day 5-6 days a week and eat healthy, lift weights and avoid snacking but doing this over the past 4-5 months I’ve only lost around 3lbs.

I drink Huel for my lunch (keeps me full for longer, more energy and all round just feel better than having normal food)

My question is; is there anything I can add or change to this routine that’ll help increase my weight loss and get me close to my goal?

Thanks in advance for any help/tips

submitted by /u/ryanfletcher1899
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/HgcJVXZ

No comments:

Post a Comment