Thursday, September 7, 2023

My schedule is crazy and I have no time for the gym. How far can I go with minimal exercise?

Hi everyone! So I've recently been looking more into serious weight loss. I have been in a cycle of a diet then quitting almost every few days and I'm truly sick of both it and myself. My only problem is that I am an insanely busy person who doesn't get home from school until 7:30 each day and whose job on the weekends leaves me unable to do anything from 3pm to 1pm on top of the fact that I have homework and rehearsals for my vocal group. I literally have no time to work out that won't be detrimental to my sleep lol. I am willing to commit to calorie deficits and such, but I'm wondering how far I'll really be able to go with just cutting back on what I'm eating. I can totally try doing at-home workouts and I'm in a tap class 2 days a week and although it's not the most exercise, it's still some sort of movement. I'm currently at 180 and want to be around 130 (50 pounds to lose!). Is this possible at all?

submitted by /u/ifuckedup0226
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/NfysZWr

No comments:

Post a Comment