Tuesday, September 5, 2023

Pre workout and caffeine for weight loss

My anecdotal experience with pre workout and caffeine for weight loss.

The past few months I’ve taken initiative to run at least 14 miles each week. (Usually I break up my miles into one mile in the morning, and one mile at night) Super good for burning calories and keeping an elevated metabolism.

Typically I just drink coffee or some form of caffeine before running (the exception is obviously at night). I’ve noticed a slight difference as I am able to perform better and longer. With no caffeine I can usually run around one mile, with caffeine it’s usually 1.25-1.5. A noticeable difference.

Today is was my first day trying pre workout. I ran 5 miles and still feel motivated. Today is the first day I’ve ever stopped a workout out of fear of hurting myself; not out of exhaustion.

This isn’t a promotional post, I’m just curious if anyone else has had a similar experience. I know pre workout gets allot of hate, “just use caffeine bro” “placebo effect” “waste of money”. Yeah, but burning 650 calories with no exhaustion vs 120 calories and almost dying feels like something must be working…

submitted by /u/Own-Cartographer210
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/xURTEB2

No comments:

Post a Comment