Wednesday, September 6, 2023

Weight loss hack: be poor!

I broke my wrist in early August so I’ve been out of a job and was riding on about 800 dollars for bills (took the bulk) and food up until this week. Now, I’m eating whatever I have left in my pantry and freezer.

I was actually on a mini plateau from August 20th-September 4th and I finally went down on the scale. I’m still eating enough calories (slightly less than my TDEE but it’s all I can afford right now lol) but it’s definitely with healthier foods than the low calorie fast food I was eating prior to August. I’d kill for a power bowl right now.

So, if you are struggling with those last 5 pounds, try being poor! It’s awful!

submitted by /u/jackedanus
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/8tuzJxw

No comments:

Post a Comment