Wednesday, September 6, 2023

I’m so discouraged. I’m losing fat in dumb places.

Hey y’all! A little back story about my situation, I’ve (30M) recently relocated from my small town with doing so I’ve been working on my health, I’ve been “king sized” all my life and now that I’m in a new environment I’ve decided it’s time for a change. Since my move about (3 months ago) on the scale I’ve gone from 308 to 285. Cool, Great, Fun… My issue is I don’t see the changes in places that I would like. Where I see a change you might ask, my wrist! I’ve had to get links taken out of my watch because it gets too loose. It’s really discouraging because I’m trying to lose the spare tire I have hanging on the front of me.

My lifestyle changes since moving that have caused the weight loss have been: Eating less and eating healthier. Drink more water and changed from regular soda to diet. (I’m trying to remove the soda all together.) Weightlifting schedule I follow M-F 5:30a-7a I walk 3.15 miles at 5:30 M-F Weekends are rest days I still watch my food intake but I do allow myself to have a sweet item over the weekend.

Where can I improve to help with losing the stomach fat?

submitted by /u/-PhotogHelp-
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/l4qmbz1

No comments:

Post a Comment