Sunday, December 22, 2019

I am finally in the normal BMI range!

I started to lose weight when I was at 86kg/~190lbs. I'm 1.72m and that weight put in the overweight range, leaning almost in to the obese range.

Today I am 72.5kg/~160lbs and in the normal BMI! I couldn't be happier!

I stayed in a calorie deficit that was sane for my body, changed sugar to a 0 kcal sweetener, took walks more often in summer and autumn and tried to have a good atittude on the weight loss. You can't just see it as a diet that once it'll end and you'll be able to do whatever like before. Let's learn how to take of our bodies!

I'm not good with words but I hope you got the point lol

submitted by /u/GentlemanPigeon
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/34HISEt

No comments:

Post a Comment