Saturday, December 21, 2019

Post-100lb Weight Loss Tummy Tuck Questions

After relentless work in the gym and time to see if there will be a change...alas it seems my skin won't return to form after my 100 pound weight loss.

That being said, two questions regarding tummy tucks!

  1. Has anyone ever successfully gotten insurance to kick in for this? Wonder if there is a way. Any bit helps.
  2. Anyone who has had it done, have you found it to be worth it? Were you able to see definition in the stomach area?

My reasoning...I've found myself getting frustrated lately. I put in a lot of work to lose the weight and a lot of work in the gym. Sadly, I'm just not seeing the progress in the area that matters most to me. I feel like I owe myself for all the work I put in, and I shouldn't just accept and own the loose skin for the rest of my life.

Any tips would be helpful!

submitted by /u/cffchamp28
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/34RhR1K

No comments:

Post a Comment