Saturday, December 21, 2019

Tattoos and weight loss

I have been debating getting a tattoo for a very long time, and have also been overweight for all of that time too. I have repeatedly told myself that I would get a tattoo when I am 'thinner' but I have never really got that much thinner, and not getting it feels like a kind of punishment to myself for not being thin. So I am thinking of just going ahead of getting it in the new year. I wouldn't be the only fat person with a tattoo.

But! I do worry about if ever manage to lose the weight, and what affect it would have on the tattoo. Can anyone share any stories and pictures of their own tattoos from their weight loss journey, and what impact it had on them?

submitted by /u/selfimprovementq
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/378Aksb

No comments:

Post a Comment