Sunday, March 1, 2020

Non-food stress relief that doesn't take up too much time?

I have a busy (but physically sedentary) job that causes me a lot of stress, and I'm realizing that the reason why I was obese the entire time I had this career was at least partially because I turned to food and alcohol as quick relief/reward. I've been successful in my weight loss this year by making it a priority (lost 23lbs in 2 months!) but as work ramps up, I am finding it difficult to manage the stress. Food and alcohol was easy- quick to get, instant endorphins.

I don't find massages that enjoyable, it's a whole thing to book it and go, etc. I'm working out when I can, but has anyone found any other good alternative mood boosters/stress relief? I don't want to turn to food and alcohol. Thanks in advance!

submitted by /u/huskyegg
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2VwTkOp

No comments:

Post a Comment