Tuesday, August 4, 2020

Help with weight loss?

Hi everyone. I am 21 years old, 5’2” and 145 lbs. I’ve been this weight pretty much my whole life, and I have been trying to loose at least 10 lbs. The problem I have is I am trying to do a calorie deficit, however I quite literally am ALWAYS hungry. Not just cravings, but my stomach growls at me. This hunger usually gets to me and I break my diet. My body can’t seem to accept smaller portion sizes. I know it’s stupid but does anyone have any tips on how to make weight loss more bare able? I workout 4 days a week, run 3 days and strength train all 4. I wouldn’t say I look fat, I just could stand to loose a few. Thank you all!!

submitted by /u/Icy_Distribution1643
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2DnkeS7

No comments:

Post a Comment