Friday, August 7, 2020

I finally decided to do something about my weight and I've lost 50 lbs so far

I posted on here a couple of years ago about weight loss and keeping myself accountable but that ended up just being BS. This year, in June, I started to lose weight by counting calories, replacing soft drinks with water, and not eating fast food. I started out walking every day and am about to start working out. I figured it would be easier on my joints if I lost some weight first.

I've dropped several inches, went down 2 dress sizes and have lost a total of 50.2 lbs. My start weight was 350, and right now I'm sitting at 299.8. I'm ecstatic and I'm ready to keep going. I'm smoking some ribs to celebrate. :)

Thank you guys for reading and I hope y'all have a great day.

submitted by /u/NatureTranscends
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/30DvmDb

No comments:

Post a Comment