Saturday, August 1, 2020

I lost ALL my party weight in 5 days (9.2 lbs)...actually I lost 9.4 lbs in 5 days

https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/hz22rt/i_gained_92_lbs_in_5_days/

So before I went out last weekend and partied with some friends for a special occassion. I knew a couple things

  1. I was going to eat a lot of really unhealthy food

  2. I was going consume A TON OF alcoholic beverages over the course of 2 days

  3. I was going GAIN A LOT OF WEIGHT

On a side note, one thing that felt really good is I was almost done 50 lbs and my friend saw me and he was like "PJ? Is that you? Holy fuck!" it was the first time in our nearly decade long friendship he's seen me UNDER 300 lbs.

Anyway we had a really good time, partied really hard, had a great time and I put on 9.2 LBs.

Following my next day in a hangover state I weighed myself I had gained 9.2lbs in just 48 hours. Now I'm sure A HUGE amount of that was water weight.

So here is what I did

  • Day 1: consumed 2,311 calories (I was battling a hangover) walked for 10,000 steps
  • Day 2: consumed 1,732 calories walked for 9,000 steps
  • Day 3: consumed 1,752 calories walked for 6,700 steps
  • Day 4: consumed 1,614 calories walked for 7,200 steps
  • Day 5: consumed 2,123 calories walked for 7,400 steps

I now weigh 298.2 lbs.

Things that I learned that I hope others learn

  1. Its important to weigh yourself often, even when you know the results aren't going be good

  2. Its important to get back on track if you fall of the path, no one ever has a straight line of weight loss without some bumps

  3. The quicker you get back on track, the quicker you'll weigh less then when before you fell off

  4. If a lot of weight gain is water weight, it'll fall off quick. Reduce your salt intake. Now I suspect a lot of the 9.4 lbs lost is water weight as I didn't strave myself, but still

submitted by /u/PJExpat
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3ib7lJN

No comments:

Post a Comment