Thursday, October 22, 2020

Exercise advise for beginner

Seeking exercise advise...

I’m currently working towards weight loss (I’ve lost 8lbs in about 2 weeks, and 13lbs from my highest weight overall) and making some lifestyle changes.

I (27F) am 5’7 and currently a little over 294lbs. I’m working with a dietician on food and have been actively incorporating the changes she has recommended, but I’m wondering if/when I should incorporate more exercise. I work a sedentary job and didn’t want to dive head first into exercise but more ease myself in, so right now I do 30mins of walking 4-6 times a week, and I’ll get about 1.25miles In that 30mins so it’s very much leisured walking, although the last three times I’m dragging a 12inch bike for part of that walk because my child doesn’t like the feeling when riding on our rough roads lol.

Could I get some suggestions that I could incorporate into my future regiment? Or anything to ease myself more into exercises?

TIA!

submitted by /u/Psyren0824
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/37x1I6q

No comments:

Post a Comment