Sunday, October 18, 2020

I can’t believe how much I was eating!

Sorry if I break the sacred Reddit positing rules I don’t know what I’m doing... BUT... I can not believe how many calories I was eating. I’m 5’10f SW:222 CW:205 GW:150. At the beginning of my weight loss journey I tracked a full week of my normal eating habits and learned I was eating 4,500-6,000 calories a day. Once I realized extreme over eating was my issue, the weight started just falling off. I cut it down to 1600 calories a day and started some light cardio. I’m blown away. I can’t believe I’ve lived my whole life hating my chubby body when the answer is not always easy but actually a simple concept! Mind blown!

submitted by /u/gypsyroz
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3dD7PqQ

No comments:

Post a Comment