Sunday, October 18, 2020

I have to start this weight loss journey, now.

I was weighing myself just to be safe, I've always considered myself A little chubby and all. At first when I noticed my weight getting alarming I tried to eat less, which I lost a few pounds, then I had ti take a gape from weighing myself.

Last time I weighed myself I was 230 lbs and freaking out, Not my digital scale won't read me anymore and i have to face this.

Im only in middle school right now, but jesus I am so scared. I have to do it soon to try to prevent any possibility of problems for the rest of my life, even though Im sure its already caused some problems.

Im too scared to talk about this too my parents.

I guess this is kinda a vent, and a 100% definitive marker. My starting Bmi is atleast 37.1 according to the bmi calculator on the cdc since my scale wont go over 230, my goal is atleast below 27.9 (if Im calculating things right on the cdc website)

submitted by /u/-gemr-
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3koEHGB

No comments:

Post a Comment