Tuesday, October 6, 2020

I've lost nearly 50 pounds during lockdown so far (started around late april), but i'm more proud of successfully developing a love for exercise.

118 days, is the number of days i have managed to stay consistent with my exercise (juggling around different combination of HIIT, cardio, and lifting). Not a single day skipped. The longest i have managed to stick to weight loss commitment in prior attempts was about 5 weeks before i fell off the wagon and reverted back to old habits. Now I'm constantly looking up new workouts, i have done 10k steps after work and 30 mins morning jogs every single day for the past month combined with ADF. Even on the days I I can't eat, i still power through my workouts because i just enjoy them so much. When i first started, it took me about 8 hours from waking up to muster up enough motivation to jump on my dusty spin bike and do 20 mins cardio (very poorly). This morning I woke up at 6, by 6:30 I was already out and doing stretches getting ready for some light uphill jogging, I wasn't going to do it because it was raining heavy, but i thought fuck it i need to clock my 30 mins. i kept my phone and headphones at home, and went out and ran in the heavy rain. I can feel something has definitely changed inside me that pushed me this morning, and i feel absolutely ecstatic about it.

started at 247lb, now at 198lb (yay onederland), goal is to get to 180lb and then shift gears and focus on building muscle mass, a new territory for me but i'm super excited for it.

submitted by /u/808adams
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3iCgElD

No comments:

Post a Comment