Monday, October 19, 2020

M/24 Down 66lbs (30kgs) from 256lbs (116.7kgs) to 191lbs (86.8) in 3 months !

weight loss pics

Long time lurker, first time poster. I’ve struggled with my weight my whole life, always being large through high school and college, but I finally found a diet and routine that worked for me.

For the last 5 years I had been working to get under 100kgs with little results. I had lost my job, and put weight on over covid, but refused to come out of this year with nothing

I went from being a XL-XXL in shirts to a M. Pant size 38-40 to 34.

I did a diet of keto (21g carb max) and IMF, mixed in with training 5 times a week Push/Pull/Legs. I also played soccer twice a week for cardio! (I’m from Australia where it’s not too bad with covid)

I’m nowhere being satisfied yet, but I’m super happy with my progress so far !

submitted by /u/A_Mazza3
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/35cDueR

No comments:

Post a Comment