Tuesday, October 6, 2020

Plain Greek yogurt!

Holy cow. This stuff is amazing. I used to use it years ago on a previous weight loss journey but I forgot how amazing it is. I feel like I’m cheating. I had some over my chili (amazing btw) instead of sour cream. I put a LOT on and it was only 32 calories. Later that night I had ~400 calories to spare, so I sprinkled some Trader Joe’s “everything but the bagel” seasoning on a cupful and had some potato chips (I bought them weeks ago before “switching” into my healthy eating mode. They’re finally almost gone but next I have a bag of sweet potato chips which are a little healthier, at least they have a good amount of potassium). It was so good! Greek yogurt is loaded with protein and potassium and lower on fat and sodium. It definitely feels like a hack. Why would I ever buy sour cream instead? I’m reading that people put peanut butter powder in it and more. Anyone got any good hacks/recipes using plain Greek yogurt?

submitted by /u/smewthies
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3noCLiT

No comments:

Post a Comment