Sunday, October 18, 2020

Sick and tired of being sick and tired

Hey everyone, I am new to the community, and ready to change my life for the better. I am 19F and I currently weigh 300 pounds. I am 5'10, so my goal weight is 150. I have struggled with my weight my entire life, and it has done a number on me mentally. I started gaining weight around summer 2017, when I quit doing marching band and started working a job. I have an unhealthy relationship with food; I use it as a coping mechanism. Since I was making all of this money from my job and my time wasn't consumed with band, I starting eating out. A lot. This is what contributed to my weight loss. The lightest I have been since then is 277, and that is when I was sick. I want to lose weight for cosmetic purposes and to have more energy and stop having fatigue 24/7. I just want to overall feel better about myself. Like I said, I am extremely reliant on food. Whenever I think of food, I think how tasty it would be, and I can't refrain from that, so I eat it and feel terrible after. If I want to taste something, I will get it. It is a terrible cycle, but I am dead set on breaking it. When my scale hit 300 two days ago it broke my heart. I also saw my body in the mirror from behind and realized just how big I actually was. If it makes sense, I have never thought of myself as a huge person. I don't have that mentality. But seeing myself and the scale.... it was horrid. I am hopefully going to keep track on here of my weight loss journey, because this starts now!

submitted by /u/yojodavies
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/31eeH96

No comments:

Post a Comment