Saturday, October 17, 2020

I’ve lost 1.5lbs this week!

My weight loss has been rather slow these past few months and many weeks I’ve maintained which I’ve not been too fussed about, I mean it can be frustrating however better than gaining. This week I’ve weighed and I’ve lost 1.5lbs! I havnt been this light in two years according to my weight loss diary. I’m now 146lbs. My highest weight back in 2016 was 205lbs and my lowest weight is 120lbs (which wasn’t achieved healthily and I found it impossible for me to maintain happily) I am 5ft 4 also so not exactly tall. I’m finally starting to feel confident in my body again and also building a healthier relationship with food. I am still calorie counting and watching my macros but the last couple weeks I’ve left enough room for a small treat and it’s kept me from feeling deprived and because I’ve been within calories/macros I havnt felt the dreaded food guilt either. I’m working out 3-4 times a week, but active whilst at work. I’d like to get down to 135lbs perhaps but as for now I’m happy slowing plodding along and seeing where it takes me. No stress, just taking each day as it comes. I felt like I had to come and post here, I’m not very active anymore but often lurk in the shadows. Ok anyway thanks for listening. :)

submitted by /u/panda_brit
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3o3icsD

No comments:

Post a Comment