Saturday, October 17, 2020

Weight loss, then gaining it all back plus more

Has anyone else here related to this?? About a year and a half ago, I reached my heaviest of 248 lbs (I’m 5’9) and was mortified. I then joined a bunch of fitness challenges and lost about 30-40 lbs. Since a year ago, I’ve gained the weight back plus 2 lbs (250). I’m just so disappointed in myself and my body. It’s even more embarrassing seeing people I haven’t seen in a while considering I gained all the weight back. A lot of factors went into my weight gain that I’m starting to realize, such as depression, quarantine weight gain, binge eating, hating my body, being in an unhealthy relationship where we enabled each other’s bad habits, the list could go on.

As of last week I’ve decided I want to actively make good choices for myself. The hardest thing for me when it comes to choosing a healthy lifestyle is discipline. For some reason I’m always making excuses for myself, but now I’m done. I’m ready to choose happiness. I’m ready to treat myself kindly.

Today I went to the gym and ran 5.5 miles. My goal is to do pretty consistent cardio and to stop eating like shit lol. Sorry if this is a rant I’m just so fed up with feeling like this all the time. It’s time to fix 2020 damage!!!

submitted by /u/mishiawashie
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3k90q4R

No comments:

Post a Comment