Saturday, October 17, 2020

I lost my first 10 lbs!

12, actually, but 10 was the first goal that I set for myself about 3 weeks ago when I started my weight loss journey! I’ve done a pretty big overhaul on my diet and am focusing on eating at a calorie deficit and volume eating (eating high volume meals with minimal calories). That’s been a big help for me this time around. I feel like I’ve really started to enjoy cooking as well! Previously I was in a rut of eating from food delivery services every day and taking in far too many calories(and wasting all my money). I don’t focus very much on exercise though I try to take walks here and there while I can.

I still have a long ways to go but I’m excited to have hit a milestone and am excited to keep losing. I don’t really like talking about weight loss and sharing info like that with others in my life but I wanted to share it here with likeminded people! :)

submitted by /u/ClumsyPikachu
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2HiDthq

No comments:

Post a Comment