Saturday, October 17, 2020

How do you guys handle baking?

I love baking.

I started my weight loss journey again two weeks ago. I didn’t bake until today. My husband asked for cupcakes and I love making him stuff so I made some. I did sample the batter...a lot...and I do have enough calories left today to have one cupcake, but I’m not sure how to log the batter I ate 😬

However, every Christmas my mother in law and I bake hundreds of Xmas cookies for everyone we know. It’s a process that starts in November. I’m worried I’m going to be sampling dough and cookies all day long.

How do you guys not lick the bowl?? How do I log those calories?? Do I just pretend I ate 100 calories worth of batter??

Thanks in advance!

submitted by /u/sunnnday_2019
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/37ffsT4

No comments:

Post a Comment