Saturday, October 17, 2020

Finally doing it...curious about “beneficial side effect” from weight loss

After a few years of climbing the weight ladder, I hit my high of 213. I’m 5 feet tall, and weighed more than my spouse. I was recently diagnosed with Hashimoto’s, and while I know that can make things challenging, I’m sure the gallons of chocolate milk and other trash that I ate during the week is the bigger contributor.

I’m grateful that I can work from home during the pandemic, but felt like I wasn’t doing my part. So I decided the best thing to do was make some serious changes and not be a burden on the healthcare system. I’m down from 213 to 192, with a goal of 130.

My question is for those who have lost weight, did you notice you could swallow easier? I used to make this weird snoring noise with my throat during the DAY, and was always having trouble with swallowing, excess mucus production, etc. Since losing my first 21, that seems to be a bit better.

submitted by /u/rhodysaves
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3j7yz3O

No comments:

Post a Comment