Saturday, November 7, 2020

How to deal with quarentine relapse?

I used to weight 123kg in Nov-18 and was able to drop down to 90kg by Mar-19. I didn't exercise one single day during that period, all I did was eat healthy. I mantained that weight until the Covid-19 quarentine. Since then I basically gained all that weight back. I don't know the exact number because using a scale brings a lot of anxiety. During my first effective weight loss process I thought my mind was strong enough to avoid unhealthy food. Now I have these super intense cravings for sugar all the time, I always feel like eating. Before I didn't even think about food during the day. I feel like I am using food to purposely sabotage my goals... Has someone else ever dealt with this before?

submitted by /u/brugmansia_tea
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3lbivzQ

No comments:

Post a Comment