Thursday, November 5, 2020

I’ve been hesitant but it’s time.

Hey all, I’m a lurker and decided it’s finally time I bite the bullet and ask for some encouragement, advice, pretty much anything you can give me.

Back in May I started phentramine. This magical weight loss drug. And I lost weight on it. As of September I was 4lbs short of losing 50lbs. I didn’t binge, I didn’t eat half as much, and the meds made it so I didn’t even want to eat. Hell, half the time I wasn’t even hungry. After 4 months I thought that maybe I can handle it by myself.

Flash forward to now, 2 months off of it, 10lbs back and counting. I can’t manage to control my hunger, I don’t have the energy to work out like I did on the meds, I’ve lost all discipline and want. I feel like a failure. Like I can only lose the weight on medication. I’m about to go to my doctor and ask for another run.

My husband is a huge supporter and will do anything with me that I do to help me. But I feel defeated, overwhelmed, and I don’t know where to start. I felt so good losing the weight in every aspect. I still had about 80lbs to lose to get to my goal and a healthy weight but I felt great and I just let it all go.

I was really into calorie counting, but I’m a mom of 4 kids 5 and under. The time it took, even a few minutes, were killing me. The time to meal prep is a chore that I don’t feel like I have time for. I feel like I’ve hit a mental wall.

But, I need to start again. and so, I need to post here. I need accountability, I need someone who felt or feels the same way to say it’s okay. I don’t know what I need. But, maybe if I post I’ll feel like I have to work on it.

My starting weight before was 286, down to 234. My goal is 170

Now, SW 244, GW 170

submitted by /u/Jujutrainn
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3p13Rh1

No comments:

Post a Comment