Thursday, November 5, 2020

Trying to lose weight, slowly and without spending crazy money.

I'm trying to lose weight ( about 3-5 kgs), but without bringing too much attention to it, I'm still living with my parents so I don't want to ask them to buy anything obviously for dieting/ weight loss. I also can't really plan out meals and then pick and choose the healthiest foods. I don't have any access to gyms, as I'm too young and also don't have any equipment. If anyone has any tips for breakfasts that I can make before school/ simple excersises or helpful ways to avoid eating unhealthy stuff. ( I also can't really fast during the week as my only opportunity to eat during the day is like 10 and 1)

I'm just trying to lose weight without becoming obsessively anorexic or staving myself for days. Literally any tips for losing weight is helpful as all god. Thank you so much.

submitted by /u/BaguettioSpaghettio
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3mVr3eC

No comments:

Post a Comment