Thursday, February 4, 2021

Beginning my weight loss journey

About 2 weeks ago, I started using "Lose It" app (coincidentally) to track my caloric intake as a way to lose weight and get back down to optimal BMI. I supplement this with light exercise throughout the day, e.g., sit ups, squats, and push ups (I've never been an exercise person so it's all new to me). My goal is to get down to 150lb which is the about the optimal BMI weight for person of my height and gender (5'9" male). I don't know if I'm aiming too high or not but my current weight 193lb with starting weight of 196lb. So I'm already seeing some results (caloric tracking was much easier than I thought esp. with help from the app)! I have grown bit of a pot belly over the past decade plus and I've finally decided to do something about it as I'm not getting any younger and I would like to be healthier.

Just wanted to share my journey with you all. Thanks for the virtual ears.

submitted by /u/twotonkatrucks
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3jvjA5P

No comments:

Post a Comment