Thursday, February 4, 2021

This month's diet is next month's body = TRUTH

A new month has arrived, are people seeing results?

The effort we put in pays off gradually so it's worth checking in regularly to really look at the changes in your body as your journey progresses.

Just think about how you'll look at the start of next month if you work hard for the next few weeks. Then think about what you'll see in the mirror in six months. Then next year. The future is so bright.

For me I've eaten well and maintained a good calorie deficit, focusing on getting a lot of protein. I've worked out five days a week all through January and managed to drop 11 pounds. I've been doing squats and other resistance work at home as well as walking my dog.

I can't believe how much muscle growth I can see already and the few people I'm allowed to see say they can see a difference. I'm so pumped and excited to emerge from global lockdown a strong, healthy person. I think my family are getting tired of my weight loss chat though so it's nice to be able to share here.

Keep going everyone! Keep getting stronger and challenging yourself. Self discipline is the highest form of self care!

submitted by /u/IlexAquafolium
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3rp4YYo

No comments:

Post a Comment