Friday, February 5, 2021

How much is too many blueberries for one day?

  • 30f
  • 5’6
  • Starting Weight: 310
  • Current Weight: 291.8

I recently started my weight loss journey on 12/28/20 through CICO and tracking my calories via My Fitness Pal.

Through that I learned that I really like blueberries. Since then I’ve started snacking on blueberries a LOT and I’m a little worried I might be over doing it so I’m wondering what the limit is. What I’m doing now is filling up a little dish that holds 1/2 Cup of blueberries about 3-4 times a day. So that’s about 1.5-2 Cups of blueberries a day.

I’m not following a keto diet or tracking my macros but I know that fruit has a lot of sugar so I’m worried that it could be bad for me to have that much fruit in a day.

Basically I don’t know if it really is about it being 100% just CICO or does the sugar in the blueberries matter for weight loss?

submitted by /u/292to137
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3tuW9xX

No comments:

Post a Comment