Tuesday, February 2, 2021

I am proud of myself.

I don’t have anywhere to “brag”. I don’t have anyone to tell. I haven’t seen many friends since COVID and I don’t know how much people really notice me anyway. I don’t want to assume anyone would notice. But I notice!!!!! I want to brag.

SW in August (although didn’t start then) was 193. I’m 5’8, f, 31 and a mother to FOUR. Sheesh.

I’m currently 160.4. GW- 145-150. Weight loss has slowed a bit as I’m a lot closer to my goal and I am not someone who can dip super low with calories. The lowest I feel like I can go on occasion is 1350 or so. I get too crabby. I’m addicted to my nightly Twix ice cream bar.

I’ve started running again to try and just give myself a bit of calorie cushion. Plus, I enjoy the release with it.

Anyway- that’s all. Haha

submitted by /u/Dependent_Welder_134
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2MKeYME

No comments:

Post a Comment