Tuesday, February 2, 2021

Weird body sensations post weight loss.

I wanted to ask you if anyone sometimes has some weird time with their new post weight loss body. Stuff that takes some getting used to.

Like being cold in winter? Like I never used to be cold. I used to wear a not so thick jacket open, no scarves, no beanies, thin sweater. Very few layers. This year though? I had to step it up a notch. I have a thick jacket, blanket for a scarf, hat, few layers and am still sometimes cold. Summers are nicer though. But jfc this winter is gonna kill me.

On the other side, this summer was the first one in at least 15 years that I could wear a dress without sth underneath to prevent the chub rub rash (chunky thighs yo) and it felt so weird? I felt so exposed and weird?

The hipbone cancer scare. OK, so this is sth someone posted a while back on here and I thought it was so funny because I had the same experience. Feeling that scared me a lot until I was like, "Girl, this is your hipbone."

In general just not being as soft as usual. Expecting to be soft and squishy and bouncy but feeling hard bones or muscle and sometimes it hurts.

I don't know if this is what they call phantom fat?

What are your weird sensations post weight loss?

submitted by /u/webtheg
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3reH95d

No comments:

Post a Comment