Monday, August 2, 2021

IN ONEDERLAND!!!

IT IS FINALLY MY TURN TO POST THIS!! After being stuck at 200-201 for the last week and a half, the scale finally read 199 TODAY!!! Not only is this a onederland milestone, but it’s also my FIRST 10 LBS LOST MILESTONE! Started at 209 and now at 199! 199.8 to be exact, which I know is tipping to 200 and if the scale reads differently tomorrow I’ll know it’s just water fluctuations etc. The good thing is that I’ve hit a new low. Also it’s funny that weight loss is one of the only things where “hitting a new low” is a GOOD thing! I’m so proud of myself ☺️☺️ As to how I did it: As a short, fat woman (5’2) my maintenance calories were about 2200 a day. Well, I’ve been eating around 1600 daily. I started June 14. I have also been working out every weekday anywhere from 25 minutes to 40. I run a mile, hit the stair stepper, and do jump rope. As I said before, I was stuck at 200 and 201 for over a week. It was very frustrating but I just kept doing my thing. There was moments and even whole days I would feel discouraged but then I would remind myself that I had already lost 8-9 lbs, I visibly look better, I feel better, and there would be no point in stopping now. Wishing you all prosperity!

submitted by /u/Careless-Ad7703
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3xonrqh

No comments:

Post a Comment